SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

Count Your Blessings (Instead of Sheep) by Jose Mari Chan


Enjoy the music video of the OPM Latest Hits “ Count Your Blessings by Jose Mari Chan
Merry Christmas everyone!

Here is Christmas song that you can play this Christmas from Jose Mari Chan :)
Count Your Blessings, Latest OPM Songs, Music Video, OPM, OPM Hits, OPM Lyrics, OPM Pop, OPM Songs, OPM Video, Christmas Songs, Pinoy, Jose Mari Chan
Count Your Blessings (Instead of Sheep) lyrics by Jose Mari Chan

When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep counting my blessings

When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep counting my blessings

I think about a nursery and I picture curly heads
And one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds

If you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep counting your blessings

And (you'll) I'll fall asleep counting my blessings

I thank the Lord for good health
For the gift of love He sends
But most of all He's blessed me
With my family and friends

When you feel that you're down and out
Just count your blessings, I have no doubt

You'll soon be on your feet, counting your blessings

Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |