SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

Give Me Your Heart For Christmas by Jose Mari Chan


Enjoy the music video of the OPM Latest Hits “ Give Me Your Heart For Christmas by Jose Mari Chan
Merry Christmas everyone!
Here is Christmas song that you can play this Christmas from Jose Mari Chan :)
Give Me Your Heart For Christmas, Latest OPM Songs, Music Video, OPM, OPM Hits, OPM Lyrics, OPM Pop, OPM Songs, OPM Video, Christmas Songs, Pinoy, Jose Mari Chan
Give Me Your Heart For Christmas lyrics by Jose Mari Chan

Give me your heart for Christmas
Wrap it with joy and cheer
Let every beat, sing to repeat
Our love will last each moment of the year.

Just give me your heart for Christmas
Only your love will do
And with each sigh, you'll know that I
Have given you my heart for Christmas, too.
And when it's Christmas eve
We'll sit around the tree
And hear the church bells ring
They're ringing for you and me.

So, give me your heart
Give me your heart darling, for Christmas
Open it wide for me, just for Christmas
And in return my love will burn

As bright as every candle on the tree

Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |