SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

Give Me A Chance by Jed Madela

Enjoy the music video of the OPM Latest Hits “Give Me A Chance by Jed Madela 
World champion Jed Madela's single 'Give Me a Chance' from his certified gold album, Songs Rediscovered 2: The Ultimate OPM Playlist.
Give Me A Chance lyrics, Give Me A Chance Video, Latest OPM Songs, mp3, Music Video, OPM, OPM Artists, OPM Hits, OPM Lyrics, OPM Pop OPM Songs, OPM Video, Pinoy, Give Me A Chance ,Jed Madela
Give Me A Chance lyrics by Jed Madela 

I need you is all that I can say
But deep inside me
You’ll know I want you more each day
But time won’t let me have the chance
So I’ve got to see you even at a glance
I know, it’s hard for you to see
Exactly how much you mean to me
Since it’s just a one way street
And I’m the only one who’s on it
No one knows that way but me

Chorus:
I love you can’t you hear me
Oh can’t you please see through me
Oh babe I need your love so badly
It’s no lie so please believe me
In my heart you’ll see the real me
You just gotta give me a chance

Well since I got that off my chest
All I need to let you know
Is I really did my best
Keep this feeling inside
But there’s just no place to hide
So please be my love

Repeat Chorus except last word
…chance

Give me a chance
Give me a chance
Give me a chance

Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |