SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

On The Wings Of Love - Kyla

Latest OPM Songs would like you to enjoy the official music video On The Wings Of Love by Kyla.
You will surely enjoy the song of Kyla singing "On The Wings Of Love".
Kyla
Lyrics of On The Wings Of Love by Kyla

Just smile for me and let the day begin
You are the sunshine that
Lights my heart with in
I'm sure that you're an angel in disguise
Come take my hand and together we will ride

Chorus 1:
On the wings of love
Up an above the clouds
The only way to fly is
On the wings of love.
On the wings of love
Only the two of us
Together flying high
Flying high upon
The wings of love

You look at me
And I begin to melt
Just like the snow
When a ray of sun is felt
I'm crazy bout you baby
Can't you see?
I feel so delighted
If you would come with me
(Repeat chorus)

Yes you belong to me,
And I'm yours exclusively.
Right now we live and
Breathe each other.

Insep'rable it seems.
We're flowing like a, stream running,
Free travelling on the wings of love.

[Chorus:]

Together flying high,

[Chorus:]

Flying high up on the wings,
... Of love...
... Of love...

Let's support Original Pinoy Music - Mabuhay ang Musikang Filipino! 
Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us for the latest updates!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |