SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

You Are Mine - Caleb Santos

Latest OPM Songs would like you to enjoy the lyrics and music video of You Are Mine by Caleb Santos.

Former XLR8 member, Caleb Santos, serenades with his self-composed debut song "You are Mine." The singer-songwriter showcases his smooth vocals paired with sweet lyrics and easy-on-the-ears melody in this uber "kilig" music video, starring former Pop Girls member Shy Carlos as his leading lady.
Lyrics of You Are Mine by Caleb Santos

1st Verse
And I will never let it hurt so bad
If you ever find another lover it will break my heart
But now that you are in my arms my love
I will never let you go
Our love will never grow apart

Pre chorus
Oh
How your love deluxe every single day
every time I’m with you take my breath away
Yeah

Chorus
You are beautiful
Your face that goes like sun
You’re my angel
To the heavens
We will soar up high
No one can stop us now
Cause you are mine
(you are mine) 
Cause you are mine

2nd verse
And I will never let it hurt so bad
If you ever find another lover it will break my heart
But now that you are in my arms my love
I will never let you go
Our love will never grow apart


(Pre chorus)
(Chorus)


Let's support Original Pinoy Music - Mabuhay ang Musikang Filipino! 
Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us for the latest updates!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |