SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

Two Forevers - Christian Bautista Ft. Jessica Sanchez

Latest OPM Songs would like you to enjoy the lyrics and music video of Two Forevers by Christian Bautista Ft. Jessica Sanchez.
Sing along to Christian Bautista & Jessica Sanchez' "Two Forevers", written by Backstreet Boy's Nick Carter.
Lyrics of Two Forevers by Christian Bautista Ft. Jessica Sanchez
Christian Bautista
You're a quiet Sunday morning
A river gently flowing
You're the midnight stars glowing
Like diamonds on the ocean

Thought I'd never want someone

Like I want you when each day's done
It's in the magic of the moment
I touch heaven and hold it

One lifetime won't be enough

The way you love me this much
Baby it's hard to find the words
You're much more than I deserve
Oh let my eyes tell you the truth
I'll need TWO FOREVERS with you

You're the courage I sometimes don't have

The forgiveness when I get mad
You're the laughter when I've lost mine
And the love that crosses all lines

One lifetime won't be enough

The way you love me this much
Baby it's hard to find the words
You're much more than I deserve
Oh let my eyes tell you the truth
I'll need TWO FOREVERS with you
Let's support Original Pinoy Music - Mabuhay ang Musikang Filipino! 
Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us for the latest updates!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |