SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

Take and Receive by Morissette Amon


 Enjoy the music video of the OPM Latest HitsTake and Receive by Morissette Amon
Composed by Fr. Manoling Francisco, SJ.
Arranged by Albert Tamayo
Published by Filscap
Vocal Dubbing Engineered by Dan Tanedo
Recorded at Bellhaus Recording Studio
Mixed by Dante Tanedo
Produced by Jamie Rivera
Lyric Video by Archelle de Belen
Video by Eaizen Almazan
Morissette Amon
Take and Receive lyrics by Morissette Amon 

Take and receive, O Lord, my liberty
Take all my will, my mind, my memory
All things I hold and all I own are Thine
Thine was the gift, to Thee I all resign

Do Thou direct and govern all and sway
Do what Thou wilt, command, and I obey
Only Thy grace, Thy love on me bestow
These make me rich, all else will I forego. (Repeat)

Let's support Original Pinoy Music - Mabuhay ang Musikang Filipino! 
Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us for the latest updates!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |