SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko - David DiMuzio ft. Yeng Constantino

Latest OPM Songs would like you to enjoy the lyrics and music video of Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko by David DiMuzio ft. Yeng Constantino.

Official Lyric Video for David DiMuzio's 3rd single a duet w/Yeng Constantino off the album REIMAGINED which features David's original English versions of 6 classic Filipino songs. These new English lyric were written by David DiMuzio.

Lyrics of Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko by David DiMuzio ft. Yeng Constantino
David DiMuzio
Kung tayo ay matanda na, sana'y di tayo magbago
Kailan man nasaan ma'y ito ang pangarap ko
Makuha mo pa kayang ako'y hagkan at yakapin,
hmmm
Ipapaalala ko sa'yo
Ang aking pangako
Na ang pag-ibig ko'y laging sa'yo
Kahit maputi na ang buhok ko?


The time will come when your hair's white

And I don't have mine
We'll laugh about those things
When we dream of the past it'll come right back
Like the flowers every spring
They won't believe us
I'll say, I just got lucky, yeah, hmmm
That you took my hand to hold
I'll give you my heart and soul every day as the years unfold
I promise I'll never let go


Through every season, if together we keep dream'n

Ipapaalala ko sa'yo
Ang aking pangako
Na ang pag-ibig ko'y laging sa'yo
I promise I'll…
Still be making you smile
Cuz darling, I'll never let go
Let's support Original Pinoy Music - Mabuhay ang Musikang Filipino! 
Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us for the latest updates!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |