SEARCH YOUR OPM SONGS HERE

You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Shirley Vy

Latest OPM Songs would like you to enjoy the lyrics and music video of You Are The Sunshine Of My Life by Shirley Vy.

Listen to Shirley Vy's Bossa Nova version of the classic, You Are The Sunshine Of My Life. From the album, Simply Bossa, under Universal Records.
Lyrics of You Are The Sunshine Of My Life by Shirley Vy
Shirley Vy
You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart


I feel like this is the beginning

Though I've loved you for a million years
And if I thought our love was ending
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears
Who-o-o-o Who-o-o-o


You are the sunshine of my life

That's why I'll always stay around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart


You must have known that I was lonely

Because you came to my rescue
And I know that this must be heaven
How could so much love be inside of you
Let's support Original Pinoy Music - Mabuhay ang Musikang Filipino! 
Don't forget to like OPM Latest Hits fan page and subscribe to us for the latest updates!

About

OPM Latest Hits provides OPM Songs, OPM Lyrics and OPM Videos for easy access to all searchers of Original Pinoy Music here in the World Wide Web.
Home | Contact | DMCA | Disclaimer |